Mitcham Health Centre is a multidisciplinary facility located at 444 Mitcham Road in Mitcham, 50 metres from the railway station and bus interchange. Onsite parking is available. To arrange an appointment, call the number of the service you require.
Carmel Moran is a Clinical Psychologist with more than 25 years of experience, specialising in the treatment of adults with depression (including Post Natal Depression), anxiety, grief, childhood abuse, trauma and life adjustment problems. Carmel is registered as a provider with the following:
- Private Health Insurance Companies
To arrange an appointment with Carmel or make further enquiries, call 9873 4157
Dr Fiona Spring
Dr Claire Burns
Osteopathy is a safe and effective form of treatment for a range of musculoskeletal injuries, including back and neck pain, headaches, sporting injuries, pregnancy-related issues, and work-related or repetitive strain injuries. Osteopaths use a holistic approach, and aim to treat the cause of the problem not just the symptoms. Your osteopath will take a full medical history and will tailor your treatment to your individual needs.
If you have any questions at all, just call the clinic on 9874 1969 and we will be happy to discuss these with you.
Liz Hughes (Podiatrist)
Podiatry services available : - Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Phone: 9874 1300 for appointments. (Please leave a message if not answered and call will be responded to as soon as possible).
Liz Hughes has provided quality podiatry care for over 23 years. She can assist children and adults with :
- General foot, skin and nail care
- Diabetic foot health assessments
- Sore feet and leg pain, sports related injuries
- Back, hip and knee pain related to poor foot posture
- Biomechanical assessments
- Orthoses and shoe inserts
- Footwear advice
HICAPS available for ancillary private health insurance claims
DVA and EPC (Medicare) referrals accepted
Alison Hennessy (MSc, DipAud) is an experienced audiologist, who has worked for many years at the University of Melbourne prior to opening this clinic. Services include:
- Diagnostic hearing tests (adults and children aged 7 years+)
- Management of hearing loss (including hearing aids)
- Hearing aid adjustments, servicing and repairs (all makes and models)
- Management of tinnitus (noises in the ears or head)
- Custom-made earplugs for swimming, musicians, etc
Accredited by the Office of Hearing Services to provide hearing services to eligible clients.
Medicare rebate available (conditions apply).
For information, or to make an appointment:
Phone: 8838 0456 Mobile (call or text): 0435 771 149
444 Mitcham Rd